Unique to Bautzen is the interplay of German and Sorbian culture. The Sorbs are a Slavic minority who have lovingly cultivated their own language, culture and colorful customs for centuries.
Experience Sorbian life and artistic work at the Sorbian Museum and the House of the Sorbs. Sample exclusive Sorbian dishes in the city's restaurants. Or immerse yourself in the culture first hand at the German-Sorbian Folk Theater and the Sorbian National Ensemble.
For more information on Sorbian culture, visit the Sorbian section of our website.
By booking one of our "Bautzen Taster" or our "Explore Bautzen" Package tours you can create your own individual holiday to suit your personal preferences!
- 2 nights with full breakfast
- welcome gift from the Bautzen Hammermühle
- romantic 3-course dinner
- guided city tour through Bautzen old town
- 2 overnight stays with full breakfast
- guided tour of the thousand year old town of Bautzen
- a sumptuous 3-course menu